Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

What can I say, although we didn't win any of the pools Paul and I got in on, and didn't win the pool I got in at mom and dad's house, I still feel like a winner because the Green Bay Packers WON!  Yahoo!

Superbowl was celebrated at mom and dad's (sans mom).  There was so much food, I probably gained 5 pounds in the first half hour I was there.  We had several types of chips, 4 types of dips, shrimp, and that was before the main food.  Then when the game started, we all piled into the kitchen to get spagetti, chili, macaroni, meatballs, and more chips and dips. 

There were nine of us there, and 3 of them were traitors, hee hee.  They were rooting for the Steelers, humphf!  It was a great time, with the friendly bantering of rivalry that was going on.

Here's a picture of Jairo, Brittany, Tiffany and Daniel on the couch.  Can you tell who was for the Packers and who was for the Steelers? The third "traitor" was Karl's girlfriend, Nicole. :-)

Jairo, Brittany, Tiffany and Daniel

No comments: