Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update on the spring planting season.

There used to be two of these bird of paradise plants. After the major frost we had a few months back, they did not survive. One day last week, Tamie got energetic and took out one and said that I was supposed to do this remaining one. But I got lucky and my favorite nephew did it for me. I’m so spoiled.
Ok, I have it under good authority that this is a real flower in dad’s yard. He has so many wild flowers growing around his house.
I took dad shopping a week ago and he bought this package of horseradish roots. Last week while Tamie was over at mom and dad’s house, dad had her plant this. I’m excited to see if he will be able to make his own horseradish sauce in a few months.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try year's Nancy it takes a long time for them to grow. And just so you know YOU will be the one helping Dad grind it down to make horseradish!!!!!!!