Monday, May 16, 2011

I think Tamie has found a new job...

The Handywoman!

Everytime she goes over to mom and dad's house, she ends up working on something.  Recently while she was doing dishes for mom and dad, the sink clogged up.  I think it was her way of getting out of doing the dishes, except she ended up having to help dad unclog the sink.  I will post here what Tamie posted on her blog... it's too priceless.
Dad made a wonderful breakfast for Mom and I.   Well, while I was doing the dishes, I heard a noise coming from the sink that sounded like  someone was knocking.  I told my Dad and come to find out I managed to clog up the drain, and I mean CLOGGED...  So Dad goes and gets his trusty clog opener "The Snake".  Now this weird looking thing is older then my sister and I put together.  And of course Mom is sitting there laughing at me because I was making these funny faces.  As Dad is pushing this wire looking snake thing down the drain I got the job of twisting it by hand. Okay if that wasn't bad enough I ended up breaking the Snake, I twisted it to much and it got all tangled and bent.  But being the clever man my father is he fixed it.  Which meant here we go again twisting that dang Snake.  The second round was the charm the water in the sink finally went down.  Yeah!!!!
Well, everyone is happy until Sunday when the sink gets clogged again.  Dad asks if I have a snake and if he could borrow it (since Tamie broke his) :-).  So I get our snake, bring it over and the next day when Tamie comes over to take mom to her treatment, he tells her that the sink was clogged but not anymore. He showed it my snake and it cleared itself.  Mine must have been scarier than dad's. 

No comments: