Monday, May 9, 2011

Wait till I show this photo to Izabella...

I was going through some photos a few days ago, and found this one of me holding Tiffany in one of those front loader baby holding gizmos.  I'm thinking Izabella will get a good giggle over this photo.  Of course I don't look anything like this photo now, and I'm guessing that those gizmo thingys don't come in my size now to hold Izabella... just joking. Can you believe this was taken in 1984? Now this little one is having a little one of her own.

Uncle Paul says that he wants to wait to meet Izabella around the same as as he met her mom.  And for those that don't know why, I'll tell you.  I was babysitting Tif one day and Uncle Paul came by to pick us up to go do something.  I picked up Tif and placed her in the front seat of the truck Uncle Paul used to drive all the time so that I could get in too, and she took one look at him and he took one look at her, and she burst into tears.  He says he burst into tears as well. 


2 comments:

Tamara said...

Poor Tiffany looks like she is trying hard to get away from you. Too bad I didnt keep that front loader thingy for Tiffany to use now.

Debbie said...

Lol!! That is funny!!